Monday, November 8, 2010

Blog Assignment #38 / 5 Fav. Books

 1. The Lightning Thief
    I like this book because it has a bunch of action. I could not put it down. It was so hard to be not reading it. It is also AR. My favorite character was Annabeth. She is the daughter of Athena. I liked the books I just hated what the Greek Mythology taught.
 2. The Sea of Monsters
     This is another Percy Jackson book. It is also AR. I read this book first. It was a really good book. I loved all the action. Again my favorite character was Annabeth Chase. I liked how they had to cross the Sea of monsters to save Grover. It was a really good book.

3. The Titan's Curse
       This is also a Percy Jackson book. It is also AR. I hated how Zoe and Bianca died. It was so sad. I liked how they defeated the Titan. It was a really awesome book. It was very action packed. I love books like this.
4. The Battle of the Labyrinth
    This book is another one of the Percy Jackson books. It is also AR. I recently read all of the books. They were so awesome. In this book Quintus dies. It is sad. In the end everything is alright because Kronos doesn't take over Camp Half Blood.
5. The Last Olympian
      This was the last book of the Percy Jackson series. It is AR. I liked this book the most. I am going to read the new Percy Jackson book too. It is AR. I loved this book. They defeated Kronos in this book. In the end everything was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment