Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog assignment #36/ 5 Fav. Bands

 1.Selena Gomez and the Scene
      I like to listen to Selena Gomez and the Scene because I love her songs. She almost always sings fast music. I like her slow music to. She is my favorite singer ever. She is the best singer on Disney channel.
 2. The Jonas Brothers
    I like their music because it is always different. They are really good singers too. I like to listen to their fast music. Their music is really cool. I love to listen to their new music.

 3. Allstar weekend
      I like their music because it is always fast. Their songs are always played on Disney channel.They have really good voices too. I like to listen to their music alot. their band is so cool.
4. Demi Lovato's band
    She doesn't have a name for her band. Her music is still really cool. I like her music. I don't care whether it is slow or fast her music is really good. She is a really good singer.


 5. Hannah Montana's band
     I like her old songs. I don't like her. She had really cool songs in her early years of Hannah Montana. I like her songs like pumpin up the party. Her songs now are just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment