Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog Assignment #35/My Weekend

    On Friday I went to the all-day in school play-day. It was really fun. After that I went to CC's. I got a BIG chocolate chip cookie. I also got a strawberry-banana smoothie. After that I was supposed to work the 99,but I couldn't hold up that long. I just walked through it. It was really scary. I learned I couldn't hold up that long on October 23 when I almost passed out.
      On Saturday I slept until I woke up. I basically just watched TV. I didn't do much. I was just at home all day. I didn't do anything. It was a good day for me to rest. I finally got to watch the movie, The Boy Who Cried Werewolf.
      On Sunday I woke up. I went to church. I didn't get to read the comics. I ate breakfast. I watched TV all day. I went to the fall fest at Zoar. I got alot of candy. I had McDonald's for dinner along with a bunch of candy.
       The weekend was a very good weekend. I loved it. I like not doing anything much, but just resting. It was a really good weekend. I hope to have another one like it next weekend. I love sleeping late. It is just so so fun.

1.Make it to the eighth grade
2.make all A's
3. keep getting AR points so I can get a play-day
4. have a good School year
5.get every redemption day
6. get perfect attendance
7. learn to write faster
8. learn to type faster
9. make really good newspapers
10. do really good in school

No comments:

Post a Comment