Friday, November 5, 2010

"Blog assignment #37/ 5 Fav. Movies

1. Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie
      I love this movie because it has a bunch of action in it. It is an awesome movie. I love to watch it. I have it on my IPhone. It is the best movie ever. I love to watch it at any time in the day. I just Love this movie!
 2. Letters to Juliet
     Letters to Juliet is an amazing Love story. Sophie is engaged, but she doesn't marry the person she is engaged to. She marries Charlie. It is such a romantic movie. I love to watch it.
3. Mamma Mia
            I love this movie because it is funny and romantic. I love musicals. It is a movie based on a musical. I love this movie so so much. I would hate to have never seen this movie.
 4. Dear John
     I love how in this movie John is in the military. Amanda Seyfried falls in love with John. I don't know the name of the person she plays. It is such a great movie though I love it. It is one of the best movie you can ever see.
5. Princess Protection program
     I love Disney movies. This movie has my two favorite celebrities in it. I like Selena Gomez the best. I like how funny this movie is. It is the best movie ever!! I like to watch this movie alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment