Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog assignment #21/Who Am I?

WHO AM I?

I like Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato
     
            I don't like Miley Cyrus.
 
I like to watch Sonny With a Chance and Good luck Charlie.

I hate Phineas and Ferb.
 
 I love to watch Another Cinderella Story.
          
 
                                               I like to ride bikes and to swim.

I hate to run.                                         .

    I like jumping on trampolines.

   I like slip n slides
  
                        I like to go to Blue bayou and Dixie landin.

I like roller coasters
         
     I don't like going on slow rides.      
  
  I like to act.
    

  
I don't like to be outside when it is hot.                
I like camping at Jellystone park.

At Jellystone you get to meet Yogi and his friends.

2 comments:

  1. i dont blame you for hating to run,......as well do i....as well do i

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why you don't like Phineas and Ferb

    ReplyDelete